- I love the way Dembre sees me and comes flying over to greet me. Though he's not really attached to me, he seems to think he belongs at my side at all times unless he's in the crate. I guess I've raised him that way. I didn't give him much freedom for his first 5 months and I guess he has gotten used to sticking to me.
- Dembre is SO good in public. He trots like a little angel at my side. Like Patricia Dibsie said in her book Love Heels "Puppy raising is like having a halo over your head and a pot of gold at the end of the leash."
- Dembre has his ways with people. Everywhere he goes people flock to him.
- He's such a good sport. (CCI dogs aren't aloud to win games)
- On the bad side, he still eats food off the floor if he gets the chance
- He tends to get really excited when playing with my dog.
- And to close on the positive side, he's one of the best things that has ever happened to me!!!
~Elijah & Dembre