Thursday, November 4, 2010

Photoshoot- 7 months (part one)

I love this picture
Such a good dog! I will probably edit this one a little more.

My favorite!!! I ran this one through a blue filter. I love how his eyes shine.

I like this shot

Dembre's pretty good for pictures, but even with how good he is  I probably deleted at least one or two photos for every photo that I kept.

7 months old and so grown up

I like this picture

Add caption

I like the compostition of this picture.

I like how Dembre seems to be gazing at something

The sun came out right as I took this shot, so it's not great. I'm going to try to change the contrast and brightness on photo shop to see if I can get better results

Such  good dog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart