Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blessings

I'm so blessed to be able to puppy raise! Number one, it was one of my biggest dreams come true. Number two, I get to serve by doing something that I LOVE. Dembre has almost completed his first semester of training. I'm thrilled to say the least. I have now had Hobart for over two months. I'm pleased with both Hobart and Dembre's progress. In some ways I feel like a father. My children of sorts are growing up and reaching their full potential.

I am truly excited to see what God has for me next. This Miraculous Journey is one of the greatest things that has ever come across my path. I know that I can change the world, one dog at a time.


~Elijah & Hobart II

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Your post is a beautiful tribute to service dogs everywhere and Dembre and Hobart specifically. Those pups are lucky to have you. It works both ways.

    BrownDog's Human

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raising service/guide dogs is truly a blessing and I'm so glad that I'm apart of it!

    Brandon's Raiser

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart