Monday, July 16, 2012

Maintaining Inspiration

I've been thinking a lot about the maintenance of inspiration... You know sometimes puppy raising isn't easy. I realize "Wow" it would be so much easier if I didn't have a puppy, but then I remember WHY I'm here. I WANT to puppy raise... I want to change lives, and I want to make a positive difference! Some days I'll work with Hobart and I just get fed up with how he's acting or because he's not listening well or because I'd rather be doing something else and then I remember handing over Dembre and remember that because of what I put into Dembre, Imelda is now a happier person and Dembre is a happier dog!

It's not really about always having fun.... it's about changing lives one at a time and making sacrifices to make that possible!!!

I'm going to keep on puppy raising as long as I can so that I can keep on working with amazing dogs and amazing people!

~Elijah & Hobart II



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart