Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Outlet Mall and Movie

Yesterday Dembre and I got to go to lunch and walk around for a couple of hours at the "Lodi Outlet Mall". At lunch Dembre did a perfect "Under" and was pretty good with not eating food off of the floor. Dembre got to see mannequins for the first time. He seemed pretty puzzled when they didn't move.         Happily trotting around at my side, Dembre also sat quietly to be petted by strangers and didn't try to lick. He got to visit a shoe outlet a "Toys'R'us". They even have a train ride there, so he got to hear train sounds and I let him watch it go by. I forgot my camera, which was really disappointing. I could have gotten some really cute pictures.

Tonight we are going to dinner and then we're going see Toy Story 3 in the theater. Of course Dembre is coming along. That should be a good first movie. I hope to go see "Voyage of the Dawn Treader" when in comes out in December.

I'll probably post some pictures tomorrow,

~Elijah & Dembre

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart