Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I'm thankful for

Dembre at 4 months old
Today I thought I'd post about some of the many things that I thank God for because it is Thanksgiving day. So here we go:
  • I'm thankful for my family. They are always there to give me support in the many things that I do. And always love me for who I am.
  • I'm thankful for my wonderful friends. My non-puppy raiser friends have cheered me on during my time with Dembre and been there to support me when I needed support the most. Thank you guys for all that you do
  • I'm thankful for Dembre. He has taught me so much over my last six months as a CCI puppy raiser.
  • I'm thankful for my puppy raising friends. Mary Beth and Marty you have taught me so much about dog training and raising Dembre to be his very best. Thank you for always being there when I needed help with Dembre's training and thanks for always being willing to watch him when I go out of town :D 
  • I'm thankful for my church. They have supported me and have always made me feel closer to God. I thank God for my friends there who pray for me through the hard times and are always there to counsel me. Yes, many of my friends that I mentioned earlier in this post are also friends from church. 
  • I'm thankful for freedom and that we can believe as we wish here in the U.S.
  • I'm thankful for Pepin, my beloved golden girl. She has taught me so many life lessons. 
  • Last, but not least I am thankful for all of my blogging friends. I don't think I have met a single one of you, but you guys have made my blog a special place and answered questions about dog training. I have enjoyed following your blogs to see what you guys are doing as puppy raisers and service teams or whatever you do. 
Have a great Thanksgiving and remember all the things that God has provided,
~Elijah & Dembre

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart