Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Verse for CCI Graduates :D

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I love this verse! I think it really speaks to puppy raisers, but most of all I see this verse as a verse for CCI graduates. These people have been provided with a dog, who can increase their independence in many ways. And as CCI says it " Some Angels have wings, others have tails." Though these dogs aren't angels they can show those who may feel rejected and alone that someone cares and wants to help. I want God to be the hope and future of the CCI graduates , but I want our dogs to help. 

~Elijah & Dembre

1 comment:

  1. Ooops I don't know why it made it all capital letters. It doesn't show it that way in the post box!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart