Monday, December 20, 2010

Featured Toy... Nylabone Keys

(left-right) old keys, new keys

Old keys


new keys
Dembre loves his Nylabone keys. I saw a picture of his brother with keys when the litter was together so I assume that he got to play with them when he was little! I got my first set of keys awhile before Dembre came, but it didn't really get used until he showed up. Over the last six months he has chewed them... A LOT! Dembre got a shiny, new Nylabone keys for Christmas and is absolutely thrilled!!! In the pictures above it might be hard to see, but Dembre's old keys have been chewed so much that they would soon be chewed to stumps.

2 comments:

  1. all my pups have loved their keys. we usually end up with just the yellow circle, yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nylabone keys! I can't wait until I have a little puppy again so I can buy all those cute toys for them :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart