Saturday, January 22, 2011

Upcoming Graduation

I am excited to be planning on attending the CCI North Central team training graduation ceremony! This will be the largest graduation ever held by CCI North Central.
For anybody who lives near Columbus: the graduation will be on February 11th at 2:00 PM. The graduation for North Central will be held at Abbey Theatre @ the Dublin Recreational Center.
I am looking forward to meeting out of town puppy raisers and meeting the new graduates along with other graduate teams attending. It will be a good opportunity for Dembre to be around other dogs in public. This will actually be my first CCI graduation!!! The last two graduations I have been out of town and the May graduation was on my brother's birthday!
Dembre at sunset last night

"My paws are COLD!"

Dembre enjoyed a bath and then dried off in the crate

~Elijah & Dembre

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart