Tuesday, August 2, 2011

16 for 16 (Dembre's final month for month post)

Dembre is 16 months old!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I've had him for 14 months! I only have 12 days until turn-in. And I have 15 more days until a new puppy.

This month I want to do something a little different. I want to take sixteen pictures from our last year together and put them with a caption :)
#1- Cute as a button on day one (may 28th 2010)

#2- Time to work. The meaning of work has been a big part of our journey!
#3- I can fly!!!!!!! Oh the memories! I'm gonna miss my little boy.
#5- Friends... my beloved pet dog and Dembre hanging out
#6- Growth spurt and all of the sudden he's going out in public
#7 playing in the leaves. Dembre loves the fall :)
#8- Picture perfect. After hundreds of pictures one that captures the real Dembre
#9- going on a hike :)
#10- over the last 14 months we've learned to work together really nicely as a team
#11- Volunteering our time for CCI
#12- Christmas!!!!
#13- the future of a PIT is bright and exciting.
#14- training in the rain
#15- spring comes again
#16- bright eyed and ready for the future!!!!!!!

~Elijah & Dembre

3 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    What a wonderful series of photos documenting his "miraculous journey" and growth. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing them.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    P.S. Still can't comment unless comments pop up using blogspot. There's a link in the intro of LiveJournal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Beautiful pictures, and what a handsome boy he's become. #13 is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart