Friday, August 5, 2011

Really? Truly?

 Really? Truly? Only eight more days!!! I know this is getting old, but I keep on looking at turn in from a million different angles! I'm gonna be saying goodbye soon, but it feels more like the opening of a new chapter in my life and in Dembre's. I went out yesterday evening and got some pics of Dembre. I'm trying to make as many memories as I can over the next week. I am trying to catch up with what's happening. I could get emotional if I looked back on every memory I have with Dembre, but I am not. It seems 'normal'. Not that I'm not going to be stoic or anything. It's just different than I thought it would be.
~Elijah & Dembre

2 comments:

  1. Make as many memories as you can, savor every moment. But know that in turning him in you're giving someone their freedom, and ultimately their life back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the reminder. It's always encouraging to hear someone say that :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart