Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend

 I am now on my 5th day of raising Hobart! He has done exceptionally well. He slept through the night twice, but last night he couldn't see me from his crate and so he kind of freaked out at 5:30 in the morning. He has had a couple of accidents, but most of the time we have caught him right in the act and then have run him outside. He's overall pretty calm. A little independent, but sweet. He's got the grasp of sit and is working on learning down and here. I'm proud of the pup. He's really fairly easy going as far as eight week old puppies go!

he looks so much older in pictures. He's really little :P
Good puppy
Okay I'll sit!
~Elijah & Hobart II

5 comments:

  1. I've always liked Holly's independent streak. It means I can get up to use the bathroom at four in the morning and not have a four-footed shadow. :) Hobart is adorable, glad to hear he's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all,

    I love Hobart's expression in that top picture!

    BrownDog's Momma

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart