Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hobart's 5 for 5 (what I'm THANKFUL for)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We hope you enjoy your thanksgiving plans. It just happens to that Hobart is 5 months old today!!!! He's allowed to go out in public!!! That's scary, because he's NOT very mature, but today's Thanksgiving so I'm going to say 5 things about Hobart that I'm thankful for.
  1. I'm thankful that Hobart is intelligent and can learn quickly when he wants to. 
  2. I'm thankful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to raise another puppy (even though it doesn't always sound like it.
  3. I'm thankful that Hobart is getting better in the crate and walks nicely on a leash.
  4. I'm thankful that he finally will do a "Down stay"
  5. And finally, I'm thankful that Hobart has a sweet personality and really wants to be good even if he's difficult sometimes.
this picture's awful, but I thought I'd run out and take some pics this morning
why does he have to shut down for pics?
decent
Have a great Thanksgiving
~Elijah & Hobart II

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Very nice. I was planing on doing a 'thankful list' today for Spark's 9 for 9. Can't believe Hobart is 5 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Elijah!! Happy 5th month, Hobart!! It is so fun to watch Haddie's brother grow up and hear his stories. It would be so fun to see them together - we might get them mixed up. =) Enjoy your day and happy new adventures with your Hobart outings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't take them anywhere until they are 5 months?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethany, We're not allowed to take them in places that pet dogs would not be allowed to go until they are five months old :D

    Thanks, Madison and Elle!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart