Friday, February 3, 2012

The Clock Ticks Away (Two Weeks)

It's two weeks until Dembre's graduation date (if he makes a match). It's only one week until we find out if he made a match!!!!!!!!!!! I know that's a lot of exclamation marks, but that's how a I feel. I'm so amazed that it's so soon that I'll (most likely) see my dreams come true. I almost can't believe it! Dembre's brother Dash is still in the kennels and so is, Mark and Deb's pup, Ansel! It should be great if all of us get to see our pups graduate!!! I'm very excited and awed, by what God has done over the last two years! This time two years ago I really wanted to puppy raise and now I am raising my second wonderful puppy for CCI!



~Elijah & Hobart II (with Dembre in our prayers)

3 comments:

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart