Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dembre (Advanced Training Day 2) Hobart (update)

It's Thursday. That means that Dembre is beginning day two of AT today! Tomorrow we'll know if he makes a match! I'm praying and hoping that he does. I'm very, very nervous/ excited. He's so close. It's only 8 days until he should be graduating. *heart pounding*. Wow! I never thought it would sneak up on me like this! I'm just imagining the people he's working with and the stuff that he's doing! It's simply amazing that I might be handing the puppy that I raised over to his new handler in a matter of a week.

August 17th, 2011

Hobart has been sick! Poor guy! He's been feeling really bad. Thankfully he is getting back to normal and is now eating again. I was scared that something was really wrong, but he seems to be returning to his healthy state of being.

Sooooooo Tired

~Elijah & Hobart II (with Dembre in our prayers)

5 comments:

  1. Yay Dembre!!! I am so excited to hear the final outcome. Aww, poor Hobart! Is there an answer to "why" he has been so sick? Hope he bounces back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I!!! No reason that we know of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good news on both fronts! Dembre being so close to graduating and hobart feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. does anyone know if there's going to be a litter born in April?? I really need to find out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm sure there is! Litters are usually born every month

    ~Elijah & Hobart II

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart