Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dembre/ Hobart II update

I've been talking to Imelda recently and she just sent me a picture of Dembre! He's adjusting to his new life quite well and I think he's 10X happier with Imelda than he was with me, which makes me very happy!



Hobart is also doing well! We had a debate tournament over the weekend so he was out in public for his third full weekend in the last month, which is a lot. He did super well, though and I am very proud of him! Hopefully I  will get some pics up of him soon :)

~Elijah & Hobart II

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Hey, we don't like one person over another...it's just "what have you done for me lately?" and "out of sight out of mind" ;)

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you saying???

    I'll stop on by!
    Elijah

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart