Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Time is ticking away.....

I've been reminiscing about my last few years as a puppy raiser. Fall always reminds me of my original puppy raising resolution 3 years ago. It's gone so fast. I am proud of every moment. My journey with Dembre was much easier than my journey with Hobart, but both have taught me so much even if sometimes I haven't felt like it!

So far I've been able to watch one puppy graduate and start a new life as a servant and have gotten to see another grow up and change so much. I really cannot believe he's ready for turn in!

I'm so proud of what I've gotten to be part of so far and I'm so thankful that I have made the choice to sacrifice a bit so that I can live my life with great people and dogs and goals!

Hobart has been such an interesting puppy to raise. In some ways his time with me seems long, but in others it seems just like a moment. I'm sorry to say I haven't done as good of a job with him as I did with Dembre, but I've tried and some pups are just harder to work with.

As leaves fall now I can't help just remembering all the good times I've had so far.

Now with 3 weeks left with Hobart I just have to remember to let it all sink in :)
then
and now


~Elijah & Hobart II

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart