Saturday, November 27, 2010

Canine Companions Barnes & Noble Gift Wrapping


Today my Mom, two brothers and I went to Barnes & Noble in Easton to wrap gifts for CCI. We were the only ones working the shift :( It was a lot of fun though. We only wrapped about 10 gifts, but we got a lot of donations and talked to plenty of people. Dembre was good and got lots of attention from Barnes & Noble employees and shoppers. We worked from 9:45 this morning until 2:00 in the afternoon, which was a long and kind of uneventful time. After that I went out to a late lunch with my Mom and little brother after dropping off my older brother at a friends house. We went to Marcella's, which is a Cameron Mitchell restaurant that serves Italian food. I was a little nervous that Dembre that we would have some problems with the servers, but they smiled and said that our dog was so cute and nice. We also did some other Thanksgiving weekend shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart