Saturday, December 24, 2011

6 for 6

It's Christmas Eve and it's also Hobart's 6 month day. I  seriously can't believe that I've had him for more than four months. This is where I pretty much start taking him everywhere with me, which I'm really looking forward to :D
  1. Hobart is such a smart dog! I'm not kidding when I say that. He may be a little stubborn, but he's definitely a super smart cookie.
  2. Confidence comes naturally for Hobart! Sometimes that's bad and sometimes it's good. He does well out in public, because he's not scared.
  3. Hobart is also sensitive. Now sometimes at home he gets wound up and goes a little crazy, but he's pretty good at being calm when I want him to be calm and playful when it's time to play.
  4. I love Hobart's personality!!! There are moments where I wish he had a little less personality, but I also really love his personality,too. Sometimes he's serious, and others he's goofy. Sometimes he's independent and sometimes he's right there with you. 
  5. Hobart enjoys life! He does. Every once in a while he could be a little bit more serious, but he's just happy and affectionate, which is a great service dog trait!
  6. Finally, I am enjoying raising Hobart, a lot! There have been some obvious ups and downs and sometimes he's not the easiest dog to work with, but most of the time he's a wonderful blessing in my life. I'm really excited about taking him out in public full swing!!!! It's been weird these last four months not having random people stop and talk to me, because of the dog who's with me. I'm VERY excited!!!

 Merry Christmas!!!!!
 ~Elijah & Hobart II

2 comments:

  1. Happy Six Months! I remember counting down the days to the 6 month day with my first pup to start taking her out full swing! Have a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all,

    My Human says we grow up too fast and grow old in the blink of an eye.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart