Friday, August 16, 2013

Strange, huh?

#1 I'm back from Russia.

#2 The affect that we have as puppy raisers is pretty cool. Like two years ago I was at the dentist's office getting my teeth cleaned and I had Dembre with me. The hygienist told me that her husband was a physical therapist and that he might be interested in getting a CCI facility dog. I gave her some information on how she could get connected into CCI and never saw her again..

I was informed that today her husband graduated with a facility dog to work with his patients every day.

Weird, huh?

One little conversation two years ago leads to a lot of lives effected for the better!

I miss CCI every day!

~Elijah

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing - and what a neat memory that you can carry with you, that YOU made a direct difference that day, when you thought it was just a typical conversation about CCI. ;) There was no match for Haddie for today's Graduation, but she is staying in Adv Training waiting for that perfect someone. Yay! Crossing fingers for November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a cool story!

      Congrats on her still being in! That's really, really exciting. "H" litter represent!

      Delete

We love hearing from our readers!
Thanks for stopping by,
Elijah and Hobart